The colors are changing in Denver, but the weather this weekend will not.
— NWS Boulder (@NWSBoulder) October 22, 2021
According to the National Weather Service in Boulder, Denver will top out at 73 degrees under the sun on Friday. Temperatures will dip to 40 degrees overnight.
Saturday actually brings a slight chance of rain with it. Denver hasn’t had measurable precipitation in a while, only getting a third of an inch of rain since Sep. 1. The temperature will rise to 68 degrees, with light winds and gusts up to 15 mph under mostly cloudy skies. The evening has a 20% chance of showers after midnight with a low of 42 degrees.h2 data-curated-ids="" data-relation-type="automatic-primary-tag"">
- > Denver weather: Calm fall days ahead
- > Denver weather: Mild conditions persist, warm weekend on the way
- > Denver weather: Cooler temps Tuesday as mountains get snow
- > Denver weather: Monday expected to hit 75 degrees before cool down
- > Denver weather: Sun, sun and more sun with high temperatures around 70 degrees
Sunday will top out at 65 degrees with plenty of sun and 17 mph wind gusts. The overnight low will be 39 degrees.
Next week should start calm with Monday being warm. An early look at mid-week shows the chance for a weather system to impact the Mile High City.
Source : https://www.denverpost.com/2021/10/22/denver-weather-friday-weekend-fall/322